Tuesday 17 April 2007

Ouch!!

My back is agony. I did a really stupid thing yesterday - I reached down to pick up the folded Quinny in the utility room and pulled a muscle in my back or something. I know how you are supposed to lift things but the Quinny was on the floor behind a few other things and I was in a hurry. I'm really paying the price today. Bending is agony and so is lifting Michael. I lift him all day long so my back is starting to get more and more stiff and painful. I'm glad I never attempted to take the Quinny on public transport - it is WAY too heavy at around 12kg. How on earth would I manage the folded Quinny in one hand and Michael in the other? Thank goodness I have my Ergo carrier which makes public transport a doddle (I can't say enough good things about this carrier.)

No comments: