Tuesday 21 August 2007

Sleep now

I'm finally all done for the day. I've just completed an online food shop and soon I can sleep! I don't like leaving Michael during the day in order to do housework and chores so I tend to cram them all in when he is napping or after he goes to bed. This is the first chance I've had for a break all day long. Although Michael's temperature has been lower today (hovering around 38.5) he has been quite clingy and periodically distressed. He only had a brief nap in the afternoon which was unfortunate because I usually get a lot done during that time. I took him into a toy shop when we went into town and bought him some crayons, paper and those little windmills on sticks that you blow (I'm sure they must have a proper name but I haven't a clue what it is). He thoroughly enjoyed batting at the cats with the windmill and helped me with a 'welcome home' drawing for Phil. If Michael's temperature hasn't come down to normal by tomorrow lunchtime then I am going to call the doctor to see if I need to make an appointment.

Well my mind has now gone blank so I think I'll leave this entry here. Night night!

No comments: